By accessing and using this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms of this policy. If you do not agree to or accept the terms of this policy, you should cease all use of this website.
We do not intend this website for minors or knowingly collect any information or data from individuals under the age of majority.
We take privacy concerns seriously and take every possible precaution to ensure the security of any personal data that we collect.
This policy applies to the information we collect on the desktop or mobile website, in emails you send to the website, and in any applications we have authored to allow access the the website content.
You may find links on our website to third-party websites or services. Please be aware that we are not responsible for third-party practices regarding the collection and sharing of personal data, and therefore we encourage you to read the policies of all websites you visit when you leave our site
Please send any questions about this policy to us by way of our contact form.
We may collect several types of information about you when you use our website. The information we collect includes the following:
A. Members - Members are users who register with the website in order to interact with our services, for example, reading or submitting comments. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address and password in the process of registering a username. When you use the website, we collect data about your preferences and interests. We will also collect technical and usage information as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - When you visit or browse our website, we gather technical information such as your IP address, your browser type and version, your operating system, and your time zone and location. We also gather information about your use of the website, which includes such information about which pages you visit and the length of time you spend on the website.
The following describes the ways in which we collect your data:
Active Collection - We collect your personal data during the registration process. We also collect personal data when you post materials on the website and when you contact us by email or onsite forms or any other method of communication.
The main purposes for which we use your data are the following:
- To provide the website and your ability to interact with the website's features
- To deliver relevant content and advertising
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- For diagnosis and resolution of technological issues that affect the operation of the website
- To respond to feedback, inquiries and reports and to provide any other necessary support
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
It is not our policy to share the personal data of users, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Companies and individuals that perform services on our behalf, such as customer management, advertising, analytics, functionality, security and compliance, and only for the purpose of providing the services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Government and law enforcement agencies and regulators for compliance with applicable law and protection of the rights and safety of our company, users and other parties
You my contact us to exercise your rights with regard to the personal information that we gather about you. Those rights include accessing the information, correcting or updating it, requesting a copy, transfer or deletion of it, objecting to its processing, or withdrawing your consent for its use.
Personal data that we collect may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than your own that may have different privacy laws or be located outside of the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, or by using our website, you are agreeing to this.